(Prices and times as of the time of this writing, and subject to change)
Cite, atop Lake Point Tower across from Navy Pier, is offering up a 4-course gourmet Easter brunch to go along with its fabulous city and lake views from the 70th floor.
- Address: 505 North Lake Shore Drive, 70th Floor, Chicago
- Phone: 312-644-4050
- Easter Hours: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cost: $58 adults, $24 children. Reservations required.
Again, the scenery is the star of the show here more than the food as the Odyssey cruises into Lake Michigan for Easter Brunch offering live entertainment, the Easter Bunny, goodie bags for the kids, and a full brunch buffet.
- Address: 600 East Grand Avenue (Navy Pier), Chicago
- Phone: 866-305-2469
- Easter Hours: Boarding begins at 11:00 a.m., Cruise is from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Cost: $66.90 adults, $40.90 children (ages 3-11)
The food and service here is exactly what you would expect from the Four Seasons. Selections are more upscale than the average brunch fare, along with several carving stations offering items such as lamb and roast beef, a made-to-order omelet station, fresh seafood and more.
- Address: 120 East Delaware Place, Chicago
- Phone: 312-280-8800
- Easter Hours: Seatings at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Cost: $120 adults, $35 children (ages 5-12)
Located inside the historic Palmer House Hilton hotel, Lockwood will be serving up an Easter brunch buffet with it's fine dining contemporary American twist featuring menu items with starters such as catsmo smoked salmon, domestic caviar, and imported charcuterie alongside entrees like pistachio encrusted lemon sole, french cut chicken breast with wild mushrooms and lavender, and penne pasta ratatouille.
- Address: 17 East Monroe Street, Chicago
- Phone: 312-917-3404
- Easter Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: $60 adults, $50 seniors, $25 children (ages 6-12)
- Address: 329 North Dearborn, Chicago
- Phone: 312-923-2000
- Easter Hours: Seatings at 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Cost: $37.50 adults, $22 children (ages 6-12), kids 6 and under free
The food is good, but the view is great. The Signature Room offers the pretty standard brunch fare such as eggs benedict and a carving station, but somehow looking out at Lake Michigan from 95 floors up makes it all taste better.The Signature Room will also be serving Easter dinner from their a la carte menu from 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Address: John Hancock Center, 875 North Michigan Avenue, 95th Floor, Chicago
- Phone: 312-787-9596
- Easter Hours: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cost: $65 adults, $25 children (under 12)