Getting There by Subway:
Jewelers Row Parking:
- Hours: Open Monday thru Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm., closed on Sundays -- some individual jewelers have varied hours.
- Address: 5 S. Wabash, Chicago
Wabash Jewelers Mall:
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri 10:00 am - 5:30 pm Thurs 10:00 am - 6:30 pm, Sat 10 am -5 pm, closed Sundays
- Address: 21 N. Wabash, Chicago
- Website: http://www.wabashjewelersmall.com
About Jewelers Row Chicago:
Jewelers Row is a designated Chicago landmark, and a major hub of the jewelry trade. Jewelry, watchmakers, craftsman, pearl dealers, you name it -- any kind of bauble imaginable makes its way through Wabash Avenue.
Besides the shopping, the district is an interesting mix of Chicago architecture such as Art Deco, Renaissance, Italianate, and Romanesque styles. Many of Chicago's significant heavyweight architects contributed to the designs such as Burnham, Adler and Sullivan.