ZooLights In Brief:
Dates and times subject to change
Getting to ZooLights By Public Transportation:
Parking at ZooLights:
About ZooLights at Lincoln Park Zoo:
Every year from the day after Thanksgiving until New Year's Day, Lincoln Park Zoo decorates the zoo with strings of lights and bright displays, and extend their hours into the evening in celebration of the holiday season. In my opinion it's fun just being in the zoo after dark, so throw in ZooLights and a blanket of snow and it's really something special.
But it's not just about the lights. The zoo provides other Christmas attractions as well such as:
- Santa's Safari -- a unique photo opportunity with Santa, as he's alongside life-like exotic animals.
- Giant snowglobes featuring holiday characters
- Family crafts and temporary tattoos
- Ice Carving Demonstrations
- Endangered Species Carousel
- Holiday Express train (a miniature train for tots)
- African Safari Ride (a simulation ride)
And just like every other day of the year, Lincoln Park Zoo's ZooLights is free admission for all.