The Bottom Line
- Great views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago River
- Many dining and entertainment choices
- Huge convention facility
- Bland room decor
- No street parking
- Sometimes feels crowded
- Sheraton Hotel Chicago address: 301 East North Water Street
- Hotel phone number: 312-464-1000
- Hotel room rates: from $99 - $800
- Hotel size: 1,169 guest rooms and 40 suites
- Hotel parking: Valet only, $36 per day
- Dining/Entertainment: Shula's Steak House, Riverside Café, Esplanade Express, Java Bar, Chi Bar
- The Sheraton Hotel Chicago website
Guide Review - Sheraton Hotel Chicago
The Sheraton Hotel Chicago eschews design frills and instead focuses on catering to business travelers and conventioneers, offering amenities such as a business center that provides computers, copiers, fax machines, and even secretarial services. With over 120,000 square feet of "function space", the Sheraton Hotel is a great place to hold a business event.
A prime location at the south end of Michigan Avenue shopping, many of the Sheraton's rooms have great views of the Chicago river and Lake Michigan. All rooms offer perks such as high speed internet access, two phone lines, minibar, and coffee maker. On the upper four floors are the "club accommodations" and ultra-luxurious suites that offer breathtaking views of the city.
The Sheraton's fully-equipped health club ($20 per stay) has all the latest workout equipment along with a pool, sauna, and masseuse services.
So if your visiting Chicago on business, make sure to tell your company's travel coordinator to think about booking you into the Sheraton Hotel Chicago.